Monday 27 June 2011

Phew!

My god, it is absolutely roasting! I had to play cricket in it all day on Sunday, absolute nightmare- but I haven't burned, just tanned... It's a miracle! :D
I've ended up doing lots of 'manly' things with very little time at all to be Billie unfortunately, but I am going to have make sure that changes soon!
Very little is happening, which really frustrates me at the moment. I can't be myself at all- not even a little bit of make-up, because my parents are now effectively working from home, which is a pain. Where there is a will, there's a way though! :)
How cute is John Barrowman anyway? He is just... amazing! <3 I'm going to have to go and see him whenever he is touring :).
I had an awkward (for me at least) moment at school- my (male) form tutor told me that he knows, and that he would support me in anyway possible.  This is obviously interesting news, but to be honest, I feel like I've left my current school now, and have no desire to go back really, I'm coping and getting more confident with time. It is a great offer, but I just want to let things 'pan out' for a while, to see where a natural course will take me. However, it set-off alarm bells though- how much does he know? How does he know?
To be honest though- I don't want to know how he knows etc... It will just potentially spoil what I have at the moment, which is obviously (very) special to me.
I need to get those heels from New Look, they were really, really pretty :). That just sounds crude but... Its true :)

Its a long summer, with a lot to look forward to hopefully! :)

Don't get too badly burnt! :P
Billie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment