Saturday 12 February 2011

Picking Myself Up/ Being Picked Up Again.

It is really important to pick yourself up, or allow others to help you up.

It appears with me that I need a constant reminder to be able to be comfortable, to be able to feel happy. An example of this would be the first time I shaved my legs, admittedly using an electric razor- it was a huge release, almost a relief, and it allowed me to partly be myself. it kept me afloat for days, but as it began to grow back, I became depressed again. So I figure I always need something to keep me happy and content.

   I managed to get hold of a proper manual razor- the disposable ones in a surgical shade of pink, and after much advice from AC & GC, used some conditioner to moisturise and 'lubricate' the legs before doing it. It quite literally took sweat & blood, and around an hour to do/get the hang of it, but by god was it worth it. What I had felt before was not smooth legs... This is :) They are gorgeous! I feel so effeminate and girly it is unreal, all I need now is some proper feminine clothes :) I feel great, I haven't felt this relaxed in years :D True to form, I went to cricket practice earlier today and destroyed my knee again, bruising it etc, slightly spoiling the look, but still... My legs feel great and look rather good too :P

(PS, Saw some lovely heels in town today, picked them up etc without thinking... The sales assistant gave me a VERY knowing look!) :P Much Blushes there!


All in all, I am much happier :)

Night-Night :)

Billie B

No comments:

Post a Comment