Monday 23 May 2011

Friends

I'll tell you one thing, out of all the things I have learnt since accepting myself.

Close Friends are the most important things ever.
It may be initially hard to tell them, and make sure (for gods sake) you choose the right ones. Use your brain and instincts :)
When you feel down, they bring you back up.
When you're stuck, they offer a solution.
When you hope to try something... they provide it with interest :)

I'm as happy now as I have been for a very long time, all thanks to a close-knit group of friends, who I really don't know what I would do without. :)

Gabby, Thank you for everything, the make-up, the 'counselling' and just the random conversations we end up having :) Plus you saved my life :P
Alex, Thanks for being such a great help, you really helped me to accept myself- something very important to me :) I know, I'll get the walking sorted eventually :)
Alice, I know you have only recently found out but you've still been a great help, advising me on all sorts of girly things already :P Have a great 16th :D

THANK YOU!!!

Anyway, I'm off to have a another go at eye make-up, I'll get it right eventually :).
Billie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment