Sunday 23 January 2011

A few things I forgot to mention.

Hello Again!
Generally, there are 3 routes available for Trans people.

A) Forget all about, hope you don't remember it, and then be sad in later years when you realise that you made the wrong decision.

B) HRT: Hormone therapy. This will enhance your feminine features, such as bust, hip and derrière, but will not change your voice. This usually requires a large amount of counselling sessions or something similar. Personally, I will be looking to do this in the future.

C) Gender Reassignment Surgery. This truly is remarkable- it is fascinating, although can be expensive and will require a lot of counselling etc to get it. It is the extremest option out there, although it will leave you as a complete woman, with a fully receptive...area etc...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEude6BN10 Here is a video of the operation. WARNING: DEFINITELY NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!!! It really is remarkable surgery! Personally, I have looked into this, but I fear that HRT may be my limitation, I have no idea why though!

Whatever you choose, please make a well-informed decision. All of these are not something you can opt for overnight, they will take time and meticulous planning. 

Whichever you opt for, I sincerely hope it works out for you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment