Monday 24 January 2011

Sexuality

      A common misconception I have found is that Transgendered people are automatically gay, or 'fags' as they are often called. However, this is certainly not the case. Sexuality and Gender are two completely different things. As Chaz Bono once famously stated, 'Gender is between your ears, not between your legs'. This is possibly the best explanation possibly given.

Personally, I dislike men. I have no idea why, but that is just who I am. Of course, some chaps are all right as acquaintances, but I absolutely loathe the Gung-ho blokes, and, as rule, would never be homosexual. I despise my male body organs and myself. I am still interested in Women, just not as I am now... I will remain celibate until I am ready to be myself! This makes me a Lesbian or something... I get two letters on the GLBT section :)... But, to be honest, you should not care about what other people think. If you are Gay, that's fine. Straight, that's fine. Lesbian, Thats also fine! There is nothing wrong with being different, despite what people will undoubtedly tell you. People who string Bible quotes together are obviously heavily influenced by the scriptures etc, however, that does not mean you have to be the same- I would rather live one day as my true self than one hundred years in the closet!

Night Everybody, Stay safe...

Knowledge is confidence.
Just remember that!

Ps. I am through with my depression- I am going to see a doctor next week perhaps alone. I constantly feel like I am on the precipice of a huge cliff, teetering on the edge, just waiting for something to upset my balance.
I fear that my little bit of cliff is crumbling, and that I will succumb to the civil war that is enveloping me. So I'm going for help. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment