Tuesday 25 January 2011

The Bullring

   I never realised that New St station in Birmingham led you into the Bull Ring!
There were so many shops.... So many gorgeous clothes (and women too!)... There was even a wig stand thing!
If you live in the Midlands, this is the place to go, it is simply amazing! They has some simply fab dresses and some decidedly cheeky underwear :P... Not to mention the Ann Summers 'No Soft Toys Allowed' advert which made me giggle for a while. :) Train Tickets were dead cheap too, so I will be back to buy some clothes. Some of the dresses were amazingly pretty... If only I had a decent bust! But that could change, with the help of breast forms etc.

On another note, Mum has started being more supportive again! Apparently she has a load of stuff that should fit me somewhere from her slightly younger days, so I am really happy :)
Billie
X

No comments:

Post a Comment