Thursday 10 February 2011

Nerves are not a girl's best friend!

Nerves. Circumstances.
They do just not go together!
To start with, as I mentioned earlier, it seems to come into conversation a lot more, and everything seems to skirt around the edge of the matter...  It is probably just me being paranoid, but you can't help but wonder if somehow people know! It is really weird!  For example, our form tutor made a comment about me wearing heels... I had a lecture off the Media teacher about Gay/Lesbian groups, I only just managed to stop myself from saying that you had forgotten transgender people too! Unfortunately, I blushed. Hopefully she didn't notice! And then one of the girls (who doesn't know) commented that I had feminine 'shapely' eyebrows... Almost had a heart attack! All of these events, plus loads more, make me really nervous atm!   I also lost my phone for a very short while (which has ALL the messages on   :S), and accidentally left this blog up on my laptop in the classroom, with 8 people inside. I was gone for 5 minutes- thank god no-one looked! :S I really recommend that you don't do this, seriously panicked that time!
                   I've tried to get back into walking femininely with the help of a good friend, and it is hard work, but I am sort of getting there. it actually feels more natural tbh!   These are much happier days now. I just need to avoid mirrors. Desperately.  I may have to act, but I can still be a little bit more of myself frequently.
These are such happier days, that in fact- I never want them to end.

Billie X

No comments:

Post a Comment