Thursday 16 June 2011

Last Day Tomorrow!

Well, this is it.
The last exam tomorrow. I'm not really nervous about it- it will be tough but it should be OK.
What I am nervous is leaving everyone behind and going to an all-boys school!
My closer friends have been a great help these past few weeks, and it really pains me to part from them. Whether there will be tears, I don't know- but as a group, and as individuals, we've been through  fair bit together, and I really don't want to let that go. All good things must come to an end I guess, but it just feels too soon, far too soon!
                 Who will I have to turn to at my next school? I've never even considered telling a boy. I just don't want to, I feel more secure with a girl/lady knowing, I don't know why though. I'll miss them as people, friends, confidants and almost like siblings- we've been together (most of us) for at least 4 years in a class of only 14, so it's going to be , quite seriously, heart breaking to move away. Some I will never have to see again, but others I just don't want to let go! :(
     Anyway, I'm going to New Look to buy some shoes etc soon, and then maybe a few other bits and bobs from around the Bullring :)!
                    I'm a bit worried about my lack of weight at the moment- I'm getting rather thin in an unhealthy-ish way... I'm eating all I can, but the diet does not help one bit! Add to the fact that I am playing a fair bit of Cricket at the moment, and you start to get the appearance of a horribly masculine athletic physique. AAAARRRGHHHH!!! At least I'll look decent mid-season I guess, in a male way!
               Shaving you legs is the best thing EVER, period :D ! Its so refreshing, and feminizing in a way that just relaxes me a bit, makes me feel more at ease. Of course I'm running the risk of being caught out by a fellow cricketer (no pun intended, they are usually better than that anyway), which would be quite awkward I guess... 'Yeah, they're great for acceleration, really give me an aerodynamic edge'...

All good things must come to an end I suppose!

'Empty Chairs At Empty Tables... Where my friends will sing no more'.

Chin up, at least that will be GCSEs out the way...
Magners and fingers crossed in order I think :).

No comments:

Post a Comment