Friday 4 February 2011

Mirror

I woke up this morning. I looked in the mirror. And I cried for the first time in years. I cried for what felt like hours, but in reality it was only a few minutes.  Who was that boy staring at me in the mirror? Who? It's wasn't me.  Where was I? Who am I?

And So began the darkest day in weeks... It felt like mirrors were following me, constantly reminding me of... of... my current form. If I had a knife, I would have happily have obliged to my emotions, but I obviously didn't. Unfortunately. This is NOT a call for help, I don't need any, I am just musing. I hate my image. I hate my genitalia. I hate being a man. I hate my physical gender. AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!


So much pent up anger and frustration...

I actually feel more comfortable at school than I do at home. Just another thought. I can feel us growing apart.

Have a Good Weekend,
Billie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment