Sunday 11 September 2011

Success!

I've finally managed to remember my password and get a new keyboard! Sorted at last :)

Anyway, I had my GCSE results a few weeks back, and did batter than I could have hoped for, with 3 A*, 3 As and 4 Bs, which means that I have actually overqualified at something for once, which is a great feeling! 
I think that, considering how ill I was, they are some pretty darn good grades! I was really pleased with my English Language, History and French grades though, how I achieved an A in French I will never know! I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't have been anywhere near without a certain two excellent teachers (Thank you!!!)! The olny other bit of notable news of interest is that I have equalled the clubs record for the highest amount of not-outs by any player- drawing with our India A international. Which is cool :D 

Anyway, I have started at my new Sixth Form,  and OMG, it is amazing!!!! You can go into town for Lunch (roll on Subway :), there are (lots) of nice boys :P, and it is all very... open there. Everyone fits in, and everyone is genuinely a nice guy, with no exceptions, there are no super caveman style lads there either :) I think it is perfect. The A-Levels I have taken, English Language, Psychology, Geography and History are all really interesting, particularly psychology, which is awesome!!! 
  On the Trans front, I have been able to do VERY little, because I have had to look after my brother all summer, which wasn't ideal at all. However, it has provided a lot of thinking time I suppose. These next two years are going to rock though, seriously :D
I can't wait :)

Billie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment